Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Night Leftovers - Labor Day Weekend Edition

* Our workplace dismisses at 2:30 pm today. YAY! Time for a workout and then a little grocery shopping before I pick up the kids.
* P has been gone a lot this week. Monday afternoon - fly to Canada, fly home Tuesday night. Wednesday morning, fly to Boston, fly home Thursday night (home at 10:15), leave for the airport on Friday at 4:30 am to fly to Chicago, fly home Friday afternoon. I won't even comment about next week.
* Benny has been the KING of tantrums. Doesn't want to get dressed, doesn't want to brush teeth, doesn't want to put on shoes, doesn't want to wear a coat, doesn't want to get in carseat. I'm tired.
*Is it too early to put up Halloween/Fall decorations? I'm ready, but I don't want to be THAT person.
* I really wanted to go up North and visit my family for Labor Day. There is usually a TON of traffic going North, and thus it becomes a stressful, unpredictable mess. So I'm staying home. It's supposed to be 90 F and thunderstorms. What am I going to do with those kids for three days??

No comments: