Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday Night Leftovers - New Year Edition



·         Going back to work over the Holidays is tough!  It was a rough week, everyone wants to stay home and no one wants to get up.
·         V received a dancing game for the Wii for Christmas.  I think Benny likes playing it the best.  He will dance along, but when he gets a Wii controller, he stands in awe and watches the screen. 
·         I’ve been running.  I’m up to 2.5 miles.  Sometimes it is wonderful, sometimes it is tough.  I’m up to about 10 miles a week.  Small peanuts to some, HUGE accomplishment for me.
·         I worked a lot over the Holidays.  I wish I would have been home with the kids more, so I’m kind of sad.  We did have some great times playing board games.  V received “Catan Junior”, and we are all big fans.
·         What is my New Year’s Resolution?  Trying not to be negative.  Phrasing everything positively.  Especially with the kids.  Being calm. 

No comments: